- We strongly suggest that if you have clean gloves please grab them. If you handle your print with gloves it will keep you from leaving finger prints or smudges on your newly purchase print.
- Find a clean surface that is free of items that might damage your print.
- Gently remove the plastic sleeve from your print.
- Gently place the print with the image side down on the clean surface.
- Gently place a book or other item on the exposed edge of your print to hold it in place. Please take extra care to not wrinkle or bend the print.
- With the object holding down the edge gently slide your hand along the print until it is completely unrolled.
- Take another object and place it on the other edge.
- Let your print sit for about 24 hours. This will allow the rolled print to relax and it will be easier to hang or frame.
Below is a video that shows the method above as option #2. Please be very careful with your print.